Careers at Rite Aid
If you are committed to moving your career forward, then Rite Aid has the job for you. Build your future with us and we’ll provide you with a strong support team, advancement opportunities at every level, and training programs that guide you on your path to success.
Because our goal is to provide quality care and services for our customers, we value the efforts of everyone who works with us. Pharmacy and corporate interns, retail associates, pharmacists, customer service representatives—everyone at Rite Aid plays an integral role in preserving customer loyalty and delivering the highest quality of care.
At Rite Aid, we also value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
Does this sound like the right working environment for you? If so, click the links below to apply for an available position.
We offer a wide variety of management and non-management career opportunities in our stores and provide associates with the training necessary to run a great business.
Please apply for hourly store associate positions in person at your neighborhood Rite Aid store.
We take the success of our pharmacists personally. Whether you’re a current student looking for an introduction to the field or a veteran wanting to advance your career, let Rite Aid help you realize your goals.
Rite Aid has a variety of clerical, customer service, administrative, professional, and managerial positions available at our Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, and Etters, Pennsylvania, offices.
Distribution & Logistics
While serving the more than 4,600 Rite Aid stores throughout the United States, our Distribution and Logistics Department is responsible for providing support and maintaining a data warehouse to manage our distribution centers. The department's services are especially important as we continue to recruit more members to the Rite Aid family.
Learn more about the excellent benefits package that we provide for our associates
Answers to your frequently asked questions about careers
For more information, please contact our recruiting office:
30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy BenefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards
- TopMenu-Order PrintsOrder Prints
- TopMenu-Upload PhotosUpload Photos
- TopMenu-My AlbumsMy Albums
- TopMenu-Photo BooksPhoto Books
- TopMenu-Motion ProductsMotion Products
- TopMenu-Instagram Flip PrintsInstagram Flip Prints
- TopMenu-FeatherLite Gallery PanelsFeatherLite Gallery Panels