To reach a member of the corporate communications department directly, members of the press are invited to call either (717) 975-5718 or (717) 975-5713. You can also find recent Rite Aid press releases below.
Rite Aid Offers ‘7 Days to Save’ For Cyber Week
Savings Event Features Exclusive Online Only Deals and Special In-store Savings
CAMP HILL, Pa. (Nov. 23, 2018) - Rite Aid is giving the gift of holiday savings both online and in-store through its "7 Days to Save" sales event that begins this Sunday, Nov. 25 and runs through Saturday, Dec. 1.
Just in time for Cyber Week, "7 Days to Save" will feature 30-percent off regular retail prices at the Rite Aid Online Store (
· $30 in savings on Climb Cart by BulbHead, the folding cart that climbs stairs with ease, for $9.99
· $26 in savings on Kokie Cosmetics five-piece winter essentials kits for $18
· $13 in savings on Discovery Kids toy night goggles ($6.99) and toy space and planetarium projector ($16.99)
· $6.99 in savings on the e.l.f six-piece travel brush kit for $13
· Beauty Revival box set ($8) and Month of Masking holiday gift set ($7.99)
· Great deals on Craig 3D virtual reality headsets ($4.99) and Magnavox waterproof bluetooth earphone two-packs and portable bluetooth speaker (Both $19.99)
"In addition to the unbelievable offers available at Rite Aid stores, our merchandising team has worked closely with our supplier partners to deliver some of the best online deals we've ever had," said William Renz, Rite Aid senior vice president of category management. "From great gifts to holiday essentials, we invite our customers to save big both online and in-store when shopping at Rite Aid during Cyber Week and throughout holiday season."
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains with fiscal 2018 annual revenues of $21.5 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company's website at www.riteaid.com.
Media: Pete Strella 717-975-5718