To reach a member of the corporate communications department directly, members of the press are invited to call either (717) 975-5718 or (717) 975-5713. You can also find recent Rite Aid press releases below.
Rite Aid’s Best Offers of the Year are Here for Black Friday
CAMP HILL, Pa. (Nov. 20, 2018) - Rite Aid's most wonderful deals of the year will be on full display during a 3-day Black Friday sales event taking place from Thursday, Nov. 22 through Saturday, Nov. 24.
Customers can visit select Rite Aid stores as early as 8 a.m. on Thursday and 7 a.m. on Black Friday* and use their wellness+ Rewards card to save big on great gifts, stocking stuffers and holiday essentials, including:
· Buy one, get two free deals on Hershey's Pot of Gold or Russell Stover boxed chocolates, Russell Stover holiday singles, Foster Grant glasses, gift wrap, gift bags, holiday cards and more
· Planter's Holiday Nuts 3-packs for $5.99 plus $3 in wellness+ Rewards BonusCash**
· Spectacular savings on beauty items such as e.l.f. gift sets (buy two, get one free), Kokie Eyelashes and Nail Enamel (buy one, get one free) and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip and Nail Polish
· Deep discounts of fragrance sets for men and women including Vera Wang Princess and Nautica Blue
· Buy one, get one free offers on As Seen on TV items like Copper Chef, Snuggie Tails and Ice Genie
· Holiday treats like Gourmet Butter Cookies ($1.77) and Holiday Popcorn Tins (two for $7)
· Gift cards from Southwest Airlines, Hotels.com, Xbox, Gap, Home Depot, Cracker Barrel and more with BonusCash rewards of up to $20
· Jaw-dropping savings on select GE LED lighting ($7 plus $7 BonusCash), Magnavox earbuds ($6 plus $6 BonusCash) and Duracell AA and AAA battery 8-packs (two for $14 plus $8 BonusCash)
· Half-price Big Win bottled water 24-packs ($1.75); buy one, get two free deals on select Kellogg's, Quaker and Post cereals and Kind bars five for $5 plus $1 BonusCash
For additional savings, wellness+ Rewards members can load digital coupons directly to their card using Rite Aid's mobile app or by visiting
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains with fiscal 2018 annual revenues of $21.5 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company's website at
* Store hours may vary and many pharmacies close at 3 p.m. on Thursday; see www.riteaid.com/stores for details.
** wellness+ Bonus Cash Rewards are digital coupons earned on participating items and promotions throughout the store and online, loaded automatically to wellness+ card only for use in-store or at riteaid.com 6AM day after issuance, and expire after 60 days.
Media: Pete Strella 717-975-5718