In-Store Return Policy
Hassle Free Returns
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, we will be happy to help. Rite Aid will handle your return on a case to case basis with your satisfaction as our top priority. That's our goal.
Have your Receipt or wellness+ or Plenti Card?
We encourage you to keep your receipt or have your wellness+ or Plenti card information used during the original purchase so we can quickly refund your item appropriately. Refunds are generally credited using original payment method. Refunds will be accepted within 90 days of the original date of purchase.
If you do not have your receipt but you have your wellness+ card or phone number used during the original purchase, we can look for your transaction 48 hrs after the original purchase date and provide you with a full refund on your original purchase price.
Don't have your Receipt or wellness+ or Plenti Card?
To return or exchange an item without a receipt or wellness+ or Plenti card information used during the original purchase, you will be required to present photo ID.* Returns without receipt or card will receive the lowest promotion price in the last 45 days. Authorized returns without a receipt may be refunded for a Rite Aid Gift Card or a product exchange.
Refunds cannot be issued on the following products:
When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
Online Store Return Policy
We guarantee total customer satisfaction, for this reason we are proud to offer free returns on all products. If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may return unused merchandise within 30 days of the original shipped date for a prompt refund. You will be refunded for the merchandise total, plus applicable sales tax paid. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless product arrives damaged or the incorrect product was shipped. Please allow 14 business days for us to process your return. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show up on your credit card statement.
Please return your unused merchandise by following the instructions below. If you return any part of your order and that order was part of a promotion, any refund may be reduced.
NOTE: We cannot accept online store returns in store.
If you return any part of your order and that order was part of a promotion, any refund may be reduced. If you have any questions regarding your return, please email or call us at 1-866-967-4832 with your order number and the reason you want to return each item. A Customer Care Representative will be happy to help; and, if necessary, send you shipping instructions for returning the item(s).
If your order did not come with a return-shipping label included in the box, please contact Rite Aid Online Store Customer Care by email, live chat, or by calling 1-866-967-4832 for assistance with your return. NOTE: To ensure that your product return is received and that you receive your applicable refund, the packing slip must be enclosed in the return shipment.
Returning Damaged Merchandise Purchased Online
If your merchandise was damaged in transit or is defective, please contact our Customer Service department to arrange for a replacement.
Rite Aid Money Back Beauty Guarantee
Any opened or used beauty product of any brand name can be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a receipt. Beauty categories subject to the guarantee are skin care/depilatories, sun care, bath/soap, hair care (shampoo, conditioner, styling and professional), hair color, cosmetics, ethnic beauty aids, fragrances, cosmetic organizers and personal care appliances.
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy BenefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards