Online Store Return Policy
We guarantee total customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may return unused merchandise within 30 days of the original shipped date for a prompt refund. You will be refunded for the merchandise total, plus applicable sales tax paid. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless product arrives damaged or the incorrect product was shipped. Please allow 14 business days for us to process your return. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show up on your credit card statement.
Please return your unused merchandise by following the instructions below. If you return any part of your order and that order was part of a promotion, any refund may be reduced.
1. Verify whether or not your order was shipped from the Rite Aid Online Store.
2. Go to ‘My Account’ and from the drop down menu select ‘Orders Placed in the Last 6 Months’ and select ‘Go’.
3. Sign into Your Account.
4. Locate the order you wish to return and select the ‘View Order’ button.
5. Locate the item you wish to return and select the ‘Return an Item’ button.
6. From the drop down menu select a 'Reason for return'
7. Print the Shipping ID barcode and return address label
NOTE: To ensure that your product return is received and that you receive your applicable refund, the shipping ID barcode must be enclosed in the return shipment.
Returning Damaged Merchandise Purchased Online
If your merchandise was damaged in transit or is defective, please contact our Customer Service department to arrange for a replacement.
Rite Aid Money Back Beauty Guarantee
See our beauty guarantee for additional details on returning beauty items.
Returning 3rd Party Fulfilled Items
If you are returning an item that was shipped by a 3rd party merchant, please use the return-shipping label that was enclosed with the packing slip in the box received. If you have any questions regarding your return or cannot print the label, please e-mail us with your order number and the reason you want to return each item. A Customer Support Representative will reply to your message and, if necessary, send you shipping instructions for returning the item(s).
RETURN POLICY: SEXUAL WELL-BEING ITEMS Shortages/Damages/Returns
Attention: Please read immediately Many products sold come with a limited warranty, provided by the manufacturer. ALL CLAIMS OR REQUESTS FOR RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS MUST BE MADE BY CUSTOMER TO RITE AID WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT(S) BY THE CUSTOMER BY CALLING 1-866-237-9746.
A returned item(s), for reasons other than product defect, will only be accepted if the item(s) is unused and returned to Seller within 14 days of purchase. No returns will be accepted without an approved Return Authorization Number, which will be given to Customer by a Sexual-Well Being Merchant Customer Support Agent, along with a copy of the Invoice, which clearly states the invoice number, the date of invoice and the customer’s name. All defective items will be replaced with the exact item and shipped to the same address as was contained in the original order.
If a defect in the product is outside of the initial 72 hour period, customer must contact the manufacturer of the product for submission of any warranty claim or request for replacement. As between the Customer and the Seller, all products are SOLD AS IS, without warranty. Seller makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the product purchased. Please refer to the manufacturer's warranty included with the product to determine the remedies in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship. All products have different warranty periods from different manufacturers. No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customer’s abuse, negligence, or mishandling. All merchandise sold by us is only subject to manufacturer’s warranty and conditions, if any, and is subject to submission to the manufacturer for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. Customer, however, will be responsible for all return shipping and handling fees. No labor or inconvenience charges may be included in any warranty claims. Given the nature of the product and due to health and safety concerns, no refunds, exchanges or returns will be accepted or given on any item for any reason other than for a defective product.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS: All claims for defective items must be determined by manufacturer. Upon receipt of the item, we shall return it to manufacturer for final determination. In cases where the manufacturer has determined that the goods were damaged due to customer error, no replacements will be made. Should it be determined that the product is a manufacturer's defect, it will be replaced only. No refunds or exchanges will be given for any reason. In the event the customer requires an immediate replacement prior to the manufacturer's determination, we will ship out and bill customer for the new item until the final determination is made by the manufacturer. If the package or item(s) is received damaged, Customer shall keep the original packaging and call the Sexual Well-Being Merchant Customer Support Center at 1-866-237-9746 to report the issue. Once Customer Support Agent confirms that the package or item(s) was received damaged, the damaged goods or damaged unopened shipping containers will be taken back and new product will be sent out to the Customer.
Special Offers & Promotions:
If you choose to return part of an order associated with a special offer. For example, if you received a free gift with purchase you will receive full credit for your return, but you will not be refunded for the shipping and tax associated with the free item.
In-Store Return Policy
Rite Aid offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy on its products! We will gladly offer a credit, exchange, Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card, or cash refund on products returned within 30 days of the date on the receipt as detailed in these Returns Guidelines:
Returning Rite Aid Brand Products
- Rite Aid offers a money back guarantee on any Rite Aid brand item.
- Any opened or used Rite Aid product may be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a receipt.
Other Returns with a Receipt
- Rite Aid will gladly offer a credit, exchange, Rite Aid Gift Card, or cash refund on products returned within 30 days of the date on the receipt. Refunds are generally credited using original payment method.
- As part of our “Don’t Pay for Your Mistakes” Beauty Guarantee, any opened/used beauty product of any brand name can be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a register receipt.
- Beauty categories subject to the guarantee are skin care/depilatories, sun care bath/soap, hair care (shampoo, conditioner, styling and professional), hair color, cosmetics, ethnic beauty aids, fragrances, cosmetic organizers, or personal care appliances. See our beauty guarantee for additional details on beauty items.
Other Returns Without a Receipt
- With a valid ID, items returned WITHOUT a receipt may be exchanged or refunded, for a Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card, for the lowest retail price for which that item sold in past 30 days, or a product exchange will be offered.
Refunds cannot and will not be issued on the following products:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Prepaid cards, Gift Cards or Money Services
- When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.
Purchases originally made with a debit card and then returned for refund will follow the standard refund policy.
- Items returned with a receipt receive cash or a Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card.
- Items returned without a receipt receive a Rite Aid Merchandise Return Card for the lowest retail price that the item was sold at in the past 30 days or product exchange.
- Refund on purchases made on an EBT/Food Stamps card are credited back to the customer's EBT/Food Stamps card.
- Refunds on purchases made on an EBT/Cash card are refunded in cash.
Credit Card Purchases
Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will be credited back to the credit card account. No cash refunds are permitted on purchases made with a credit card.