What is the Load2Card program?
Load2Card is our convenient coupon tool that lets you select coupons online, load them directly onto your wellness+ card, and redeem them at your local Rite Aid store simply by scanning your card at checkout.
How do I load coupons to my card?
It’s easy. Just follow these three steps:
- Sign up for a wellness+ account or log in to your existing account
- Go to Load2Card and search for coupons by category and/or brand
- Check “Clip” next to the coupons you want. They’ll be automatically added to your wellness+ card
To view full details for all of your clipped coupons, including expiration dates, click “My Coupons.”
How do I redeem coupons?
Once you’ve loaded coupons to your wellness+ card, all you have to do is scan your card at the register at your local Rite Aid. The coupons will be automatically redeemed and your savings will print out right on your receipt.
What kinds of coupons are accepted at Rite Aid?
What are +UP Rewards?
+UP Rewards-saving-faq-wellness-up-rewards are another great way to save using your wellness+ card.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase featured +UP Rewards products. You can find them all in our weekly circular
- Receive discounts on those products simply by scanning your wellness+ card at the register
- Earn +UP Rewards when you check out. The rewards—worth money off your next Rite Aid purchase—will load automatically onto your wellness+ card. Or, if you prefer, you can ask a store associate to opt you out of having your rewards automatically load onto your card. Your +UP Rewards will be printed on your receipt instead.
- Save on your next visit to your local Rite Aid by redeeming the+UP Rewards you’ve earned—just scan your card
What are Rite Aid Video Values?
Our Video Values program is another way to save at Rite Aid. You can earn coupons by watching short, informative videos about featured products, and then print the coupons right from the Video Values page and bring them to your Rite Aid store. A wellness+ online account is required.
What is the Rite Aid Allergy Rewards Program?
Sign up for our Allergy Rewards program and we’ll give you a $20 Rite Aid certificate every time you spend $75 on Zyrtec or Benadryl Allergy over-the-counter (OTC) products. If you use your wellness+ card when you shop at Rite Aid, we’ll automatically track your qualifying purchases. Your $20 gift certificate will be emailed directly to you, so you’ll receive your reward fast.
What is the Rite Aid beauty guarantee?
Any opened or used beauty product of any brand name that you purchase in our stores can be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a register receipt. Our risk-free beauty guarantee applies to all of these categories: skin care/depilatories, sun care, bath/soap, hair care (shampoo, conditioner, styling and professional), hair color, cosmetics, ethnic beauty aids, fragrances, cosmetic organizers, and personal care appliances.