What is the Load2Card program?
Load2Card is our convenient coupon tool that lets you select coupons online, load them directly onto your wellness+ card, and redeem them online or at your local Rite Aid store simply by using your card at checkout.
How do I load coupons to my card?
It’s easy. Just follow these three steps:
- Sign up for a wellness+ account or log in to your existing account
- Go to Load2Card and search for coupons by category and/or brand
- Check “Clip” next to the coupons you want. They’ll be automatically added to your wellness+ card
To view full details for all of your clipped coupons, including expiration dates, click “My Coupons.”
How do I redeem coupons?
Once you’ve loaded coupons to your wellness+ card, all you have to do is scan your card at the register at your local Rite Aid. The coupons will be automatically redeemed and your savings will print out right on your receipt.
You can also redeem these coupons during checkout on the Rite Aid Online Store by logging into your online wellness+ account.
What kinds of coupons are accepted at Rite Aid?
What are +UP Rewards?
+UP Rewards-saving-faq-wellness-up-rewards are another great way to save using your wellness+ card.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase featured +UP Rewards products. You can find them all in our weekly circular and on the Rite Aid Online Store
- Receive discounts on those products simply by scanning your wellness+ card at the register in-store or by logging into your online wellness+ account on the Rite Aid Online Store
- Earn +UP Rewards when you check out. The rewards—worth money off your next Rite Aid purchase—will load automatically onto your wellness+ card. Or, if you prefer, you can ask an in-store associate to opt you out of having your rewards automatically load onto your card. Your +UP Rewards will be printed on your receipt instead.
- Save on your next Rite Aid purchase by redeeming the+UP Rewards you’ve earned—just use your card
What are Rite Aid Video Values?
Our Video Values program is another way to save at Rite Aid. You can earn coupons by watching short, informative videos about featured products, and then print the coupons right from the Video Values page and bring them to your Rite Aid store . A wellness+ online account is required.
What is the Rite Aid beauty guarantee?
Any opened or used beauty product of any brand name that you purchase in-store or online can be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a receipt. Our risk-free beauty guarantee applies to all of these categories: skin care/depilatories, sun care, bath/soap, hair care (shampoo, conditioner, styling and professional), hair color, cosmetics, ethnic beauty aids, fragrances, cosmetic organizers, and personal care appliances.