| || |
Rx Savings Program Terms & Conditions
1. DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. This discount program is NOT a health insurance policy or a Medicare prescription drug plan and is not intended as a substitute for insurance. The program only provides for discounts on health services from participating Rite Aid pharmacies, and the range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and the health services received. The program does not make payments to providers of health care services. Members are required to pay for all health care services, but will receive a discount from contracted providers. You may cancel your registration under the Rite Aid Rx Savings Program at any time by contacting 1-866-317-4286.
This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC (d/b/a ScriptSave) of Tucson, Arizona. Rite Aid and ScriptSave may have access to and use your prescription drug data to administer the program. Your authorization is required to participate in the program. By signing the Authorization (available in stores), you agree to participate in the program and acknowledge and agree to such access and use by Rite Aid and ScriptSave. The Authorization signifies your permission authorizing Rite Aid and ScriptSave to use and/or disclose your medical information to administer the program. Please note, once you have signed the Authorization, and your medical information is used or disclosed accordingly, your medical information may be subject to re‑disclosure to a third party (or as may be required by applicable law) and your medical information may not be protected by applicable federal or state privacy laws, which refer to the applicable laws that regulate personal information about individuals collected by public and private organizations, as well as its use and maintenance.
Privacy laws are considered in the context of an individual's privacy rights or reasonable expectation of privacy.
* Certain limitations apply, including covered generic drugs. A complete list of eligible medications can be found at www.riteaid.com/rxsavings. See pharmacy for details. No enrollment fee. Nominal processing fee may apply. The days supply is based upon the average dispensing patterns for the specific drug and strength. The program, as well as the prices and the list of covered drugs, can be modified by Rite Aid and ScriptSave at any time without notice at their sole discretion. Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by publicly funded health care programs are ineligible. Any prescriptions covered in whole or in part by private or any publicly funded insurance like Medicaid or Medicare will be processed through that insurance unless the patient specifically requests that the prescription be processed through the Rx Savings Program. There is no secondary coverage or coordination of benefits for prescriptions filled under the Rx Savings Program.
The RX Savings Program is a discount only program. The use of the program does not transmit the cost of the prescription to any other insurance, including a customer’s Medicare Part D true out of pocket (“TrOOP”) amount. Thus, if a patient with Medicare Part D coverage elects to use the RX Savings Program while the customer is in the coverage gap with respect to their Medicare Part D coverage, any payments made for RX Savings Program claims will not count toward the customer’s TrOOP unless the customer transmits their receipt to their Medicare drug plan.
- TopMenu-wellness+ plenti
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Dashboardwellness+ with Plenti Dashboard
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plenti Programswellness+ with Plenti Programs
- TopMenu-wellness+ with Plentiwellness+ with Plenti
- TopMenu-Pharmacy ServicesPharmacy Services
- TopMenu-Pharmacy BenefitsPharmacy Benefits
- TopMenu-Smoking CessationSmoking Cessation
- TopMenu-Chat with a PharmacistChat with a Pharmacist
- TopMenu-Learn More About Our PharmacistsLearn More About Our Pharmacists
- TopMenu-Drug InformationDrug Information
- TopMenu-Insurance & Prescription SavingsInsurance & Prescription Savings
- TopMenu-Health InformationHealth Information
- TopMenu-Affordable Care ActAffordable Care Act
- TopMenu-Online DealsOnline Deals
- TopMenu-Medicine & HealthMedicine & Health
- TopMenu-Personal CarePersonal Care
- TopMenu-Vitamins & SupplementsVitamins & Supplements
- TopMenu-Sexual HealthSexual Health
- TopMenu-Diet & FitnessDiet & Fitness
- TopMenu-Baby, Kids & MomBaby, Kids & Mom
- TopMenu-Electronics & OfficeElectronics & Office
- TopMenu-Greeting CardsGreeting Cards
- TopMenu-Order PrintsOrder Prints
- TopMenu-Upload PhotosUpload Photos
- TopMenu-My AlbumsMy Albums
- TopMenu-Photo BooksPhoto Books
- TopMenu-Motion ProductsMotion Products
- TopMenu-Instagram Flip PrintsInstagram Flip Prints
- TopMenu-FeatherLite Gallery PanelsFeatherLite Gallery Panels