Item No. 4703632
Keeping your toilet bowl clean and sanitary is a chore and scrubbing is only half the battle. Let 2000 Flushes take some of the work off your hands. Made with a unique formula, 2000 Flushes cleans and deodorizes with every flush, keeping your toilet fresh and clean and making your scrubbing easier. Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Flush after Flush
- LONG-LASTING CLEAN: 2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach uses powerful bleach to continuously clean your bowl. Freshen your bowl and keep the water sparkling blue with every flush, for up to 5 months
- KILLS BACTERIA: 2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach is formulated with tough antibacterial agents that kill 99.9 percent of bacteria, keeping your toilet bowl sanitary and deodorized
- TOUGH STAIN REMOVER: 2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach contains powerful chlorine bleach to keep your toilet bowl stain-free. Makes scrubbing easier by helping break down toilet bowl residue and stains
- EASY-TO-INSTALL: 2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach makes cleaning your toilet quick and easy. Simply remove toilet tank top and flush toilet. Before the tank refills, drop both the bleach tablet and blue cube into the right rear corner of the tank
- NO REMOVAL NECESSARY: 2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach tablets are easy to replace with no removal necessary. Simply add another bleach tablet and blue cube to your toilet's tank when blue color is gone, and previous tablets have dissolved
|Product Name||2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach Tablets - 2 ct|
|Extended Size||2 tablets [3.5 oz (100 g)]|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To sanitize, clean and deodorize 1. Clean toilet bowl thoroughly including under the rim. 2. Remove toilet tank top. Hold one white plastic pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. Hold one clear pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. (See diagram a). Do not touch chlorine bleach or blue detergent tablet. 3. Flush toilet. Before tank refills, place one blue and one bleach tablet into the right rear corner of the tank. (See diagram b). Discard packaging and wash hands thoroughly. 4. No removal necessary. Simply replace 2000 flushes blue plus bleach tablets when tablets have completely dissolved in the tank. Product should only be used in a toilet that is flushed regularly (at least once a week). Concentrated to clean for up to 4 months and sanitize up to 2 months. Storage and disposal. Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Do not store at elevated temperatures. Discard empty container in trash
Active 1, 3-dichloro-5, 5-dimethylhyantoin 81.1%, 1,3-Dichloro-5-ethyl-5-methylhydantoin, 16.1%, Inert 2.8%, Total: 100.0%, Minimum available chlorine, 68.0%.
Keep out of reach of children. Danger. Precautionary statements. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Highly corrosive. May be fatal if swallowed. Do not take internally. Causes eye and skin damage. Irritating to nose and throat. Avoid breathing dust. Do not get into eyes, on skin or clothing. Wear rubber gloves when handling and wash thoroughly after handling. Physical and chemical hazards. Chemical hazard: strong oxidizing agent. Keep away from heat or flame. Mix only with water. First aid. If in eyes:. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin or clothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 -20 minutes. If swallowed. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. If inhaled. Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Note to physician: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.