5 Hour Energy Shot - Regular Strength, Berry, 1.93 fl oz
Get $5.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy 4 items
Item No. 0367941
It was the first 5-hour ENERGY flavor, and still one of the most popular. Boasting an effective blend of B- vitamins, nutrients and caffeine, Berry 5-hour ENERGY started it all in 2004. Want a great pick-me-up? Go retro and order this classic today.
- Quick, simple and effective. Provides a feeling of alertness and energy.
- Zero sugar and packed with B vitamins and amino acids.
- Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY shots contain about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee.
- Available in an array of great-tasting flavors.
- Portable, and requires no refrigeration
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||5 Hour Energy Shot - Regular Strength, Berry, 1.93 fl oz|
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for children. If you are taking medication and/or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
Contains caffeine comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee. Limit caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness, and occasional rapid heartbeat. You may experience a Niacin Flush (hot feeling, skin redness) that lasts a few minutes. Th
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1.93 fl oz|
Sodium 18mg -1%, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 40mg 2000%, Folic Acid 400mcg 100%, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 500mcg 8333%, Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30mg 150%, Energy Blend 1870mg.
|Best For||Weight Loss & Management|
|Ingredient Preference||Kosher, Sugar Free|
Take one half (1/2) bottle for moderate energy. Take one whole bottle for maximum energy. Do not exceed two bottles daily, consumed several hours apart. Use or discard any remainder within 72 hours (three days) after opening. Refrigeration not required.
Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Citicoline, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Taurine, Malic Acid, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.