Item No. 0352433
It was the first 5-hour ENERGY flavor, and still one of the most popular. Boasting an effective blend of B- vitamins, nutrients and caffeine, Berry 5-hour ENERGY started it all in 2004. Want a great pick-me-up? Go retro and order this classic today. Introduced in 2004 by Living Essentials, LLC, 5-hour ENERGY is the original two-ounce energy shot. Despite dozens of imitators, it is still number one by a wide margin. Why? Because it works. Me-too energy shots try to fool you with sugar and herbal stimulants, but 5-hour ENERGY gives you a proven blend of B-vitamins, amino acids and essential nutrients to keep you going strong. It has zero sugar, zero herbal stimulants and four calories. Available in 6 great regular strength flavors, 4 extra strength flavors and a decaf version.
- Quick, simple and effective. Provides a feeling of alertness and energy.
- Zero sugar and packed with B vitamins and amino acids.
- Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY shots contain about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee.
- Available in an array of great-tasting flavors.
- Portable, and requires no refrigeration
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||5 Hour Energy Shots - Berry, 1.93 fl oz, 6 pk|
Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for children. If you are taking medication and/or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Take one half (1/2) bottle for moderate energy. Take one whole bottle for maximum energy. Do not exceed two bottles daily, consumed several hours apart. Use or discard any remainder within 72 hours (three days) after opening. Refrigeration not required.
Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Citicoline, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Taurine, Malic Acid, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine.
Contains caffeine comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee. Limit caffeine products to avoid nervousness, sleeplessness, and occasional rapid heartbeat. You may experience a Niacin Flush (hot feeling, skin redness) that lasts a few minutes. This is caused by increased blood flow near the skin.