Item No. 0031412
If you have an infant or toddler, you probably know what diaper rash looks like. Red, bumpy, chafed skin is no fun for babies or their parents! A+D Original Ointment for diaper rash is a smart addition to your collection of baby skincare products. Safe to use at every diaper change, it's easy to apply and gentle on tender bottoms. A+D ointment helps prevent diaper rash by forming a protective barrier to help seal out wetness. It is also useful on your own skin and lips to provide soothing relief to chapped and chafed skin.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: A+D Original Ointment is a top choice among baby skincare products recommended by pediatricians.
- TREATS AND PREVENTS DIAPER RASH: Lanolin and petrolatum combine to soothe and prevent diaper rash and sore bottom for your precious baby.
- PROTECTS SENSITIVE SKIN: A+D Ointment, containing lanolin and petrolatum, is a skin protectant, especially formulated to protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- EASY TO APPLY: You don't need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D to rash. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly.
- RELIEVES YOUR CHAPPED SKIN AND LIPS: Not just for babies with sore bottoms, this cream with lanolin can also be used to treat your chafed skin and lips, too.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||A+D Diaper Rash Ointment & Skin Protectant, Original - 1.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
|Ingredient Preference||Dye Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate-Free|
For skin protectant use apply as needed. For diaper rash use change wet and soiled diapers promptly cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Store between 68-77 degrees f (20-25 degrees c).
Active Ingredients: Lanolin (15.5%), Petrolatum (53.4%). Inactive Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin.
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on: deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.