Item No. 0031411
If you have an infant or toddler, you probably know what diaper rash looks like. Red, bumpy, chafed skin is no fun for babies or their parents! A+D Original Ointment for diaper rash is a smart addition to your collection of baby skincare products. Safe to use at every diaper change, it's easy to apply and gentle on tender bottoms. A+D ointment helps prevent diaper rash by forming a protective barrier to help seal out wetness. It is also useful on your own skin and lips to provide soothing relief to chapped and chafed skin.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: A+D Original Ointment is a top choice among baby skincare products recommended by pediatricians.
- TREATS AND PREVENTS DIAPER RASH: Lanolin and petrolatum combine to soothe and prevent diaper rash and sore bottom for your precious baby.
- PROTECTS SENSITIVE SKIN: A+D Ointment, containing lanolin and petrolatum, is a skin protectant, especially formulated to protect chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- EASY TO APPLY: You don't need an applicator or spatula to apply A+D to rash. This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly.
- RELIEVES YOUR CHAPPED SKIN AND LIPS: Not just for babies with sore bottoms, this cream with lanolin can also be used to treat your chafed skin and lips, too.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||A&D Original Ointment - 4 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Dye Free, Paraben Free, Phthalate-Free|
For skin protectant use apply as needed. For diaper rash use: change wet and soiled diapers promptly; cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry; apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Store between 68-77 degrees f (20-25 degrees c).
Active Ingredients: Lanolin (15.5%), Petrolatum (53.4%). Purpose: Diaper Rash Ointment. Skin Protectant. Inactive Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin.
For external use only. Do not use: on deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.