Item No. 0306418
From a brand trusted for over 80 years, A+D First Aid Ointment provides gentle and effective solutions to protect your skin. Different from cream and lotion, this ointment forms a thick, protective barrier to help protect your cracked hands and feet and helps soothe dry skin. It is even useful during cold weather to help protect skin, face and lips from drying effects of wind and cold weather. The ointment also helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns. A+D First Aid Ointment is a smart addition to your collection of skincare products. Use as directed.
- DRY HANDS & CUTICLES: Frequent exposure to water, hand soap, hand sanitizer or extreme weather conditions can cause dry, cracked hands and cuticles. Use A+D First Aid Ointment, an effective moisturizer, to help protect and relieve dry and cracked skin.
- DIFFERENT FROM LOTION AND CREAM: A+D First Aid Ointment forms a thick, protective barrier to help protect your skin and soothe dry, flaky skin.
- PROTECTS LIPS AND FACE: Trust A+D ointment to relieve chapped skin and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- SOOTHES MINOR CUTS AND BURNS: Protect chafed skin as well as minor cuts, scrapes and burns with A+D First Aid Ointment.
- EASY TO APPLY: This gentle formula is smooth and spreads evenly on chapped lips, and dry, chafed skin.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||A+D First Aid Ointment & Skin Protectant - 1.5 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Apply as needed
Active Ingredients: Lanolin (15.5%), Petrolatum (53.4%). Inactive Ingredients: Cod Liver Oil (Contains Vitamin A & Vitamin D), Fragrance, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin.
For external use only. Do not use: deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.