Item No. 0345258
Abreva Cream is the only nonprescription cold sore medicine approved by the FDA to shorten healing time. While other products just soothe, Abreva works quickly by penetrating deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus. Abreva comes in a tube or pump, and uses the same formula for each.
- Healing cream for treating cold sores and fever blisters on the face or lips
- Shortens the duration of tingling, pain, burning and itching symptoms
- Delivers best results when treated at the first tingle
- Penetrates deep into the skin to the source of the spreading virus
- Contains 2 grams of cream
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Abreva Cold Sore/Fever Blister Treatment - Docosanol 10% Cream, 0.07 oz|
|Container Type||blister pack|
|Color Specs Tab||Other|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Adults and children 12 years or over: Wash hands before and after applying cream. Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle). Early treatment ensures the best results. Rub in gently but completely. Use 5 times a day until healed. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Docosanol 10% - Cold sore/fever blister treatment; Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sucrose distearate, sucrose stearate
Allergy alert: This product may cause a severe allergic reaction. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, wheezing/difficulty breathing, shock, or rash. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. When using this product, apply only to affected areas. Do not use in or near the eyes. Avoid applying directly inside your mouth. Do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.