|Product Name||Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitoring System|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Best For||Diabetes & Blood Sugar Control|
Bad glucose meterIt won't let me check my sugar it keeps saying error
blood testerMy husband uses this. It works fine
Worst meter on the marketThis is the meter that my insurance wants to provide. I have four different majors this one is by far the worst. It takes an enormous amount of blood to get a reading. You literally need to take a knife to cut your finger open and bleed for five minutes to get enough blood to go through enough strips actually get one reading. It’s absolutely torture to try to use this meter Kurt
Item No. 0378857
Accu-Chek Guide is the blood glucose monitoring system that gives you more with several features to simplify your diabetes management. Accu-Chek Guide test strips come in a unique spill-resistant SmartPack vial that holds test strips tightly in place allowing you to take one test strip without spilling the others.
- Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the edge of the strip
- Fast, accurate results in less than 4 seconds
- Spill resistant SmartPack vial lets you take one and spill none.
- Automatically logs results to your Android or iOS device with the mySugr app.
- Accu-Chek Softclix allows simple, one-handed operation and 11 depth settings that make it easy to get the right amount of blood the first time.
Diabetic supplies are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Carefully read the Users Manual before use.
Please see owner's booklet for safety information.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.