Item No. 0313920
Accu-Chek Softclix is easy to use with its simple, one-handed operation. Eleven customizable depth settings for different skin types make it easy to get the right amount of blood the first time. Accu-Chek Softclix is designed to be less painful with tapered, 3-sided, lancets that have a smooth polished surface to reduce friction. Precision guided technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion with no vibration in or out. The Accu-Chek Softclix lancet comes to a gentle stop and then retracts; it only takes a few milliseconds to lance the skin.
- Simple one-handed operation
- Precision guided technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion
- Thin-guage, bevel cut lancets help ensure smooth entry.
- 11 customizable depth settings make it easier to get the right amount of blood the first time.
- Convenient metal clip keeps the device in place
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets - 100 ct|
|Sub Brand||Accu-Chek Softclix|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Best For||Diabetes & Blood Sugar Control|
1. Remove the cap from the lancing device. 2. Insert a new lancet in the lancet holder. It is properly positioned when it snaps into place. To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from the lancet. 3. Replace the cap onto the lancing device. Twist the cap of the lancing device to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial to a higher number. 4. Press the plunger on the end of the device all the way down until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button. 5. Wash your hands in warm, soapy water. Dry well. 6. Hold the lancing device against the side of your fingertip. 7. Press the release button. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood. 8. Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip. 9. Immediately remove used lancet. To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet in device.
Do not use if protective guard has been previously removed form lancet. Do not re-use lancets or store lancets in device. This notice reminds the purchaser that a restricted patent license prohibits the use of the Accu-Chek softclix and Accu-Chek softclix plus lancing devices with any lancet other than Accu-check softclix lancets.