|Product Name||ACT Restoring Anticavity Mouthwash Cool Mint - 18 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Act Restoring|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Alcohol Free, Made in the USA|
Item No. 0340210
Help protect your teeth from weakening enamel and tooth decay with ACT Restoring Fluoride Mouthwash, Strengthens Tooth Enamel, Cool Mint. This mouth rinse is designed to help strengthen tooth enamel, remineralize soft spots, prevent cavities and freshen breath. In fact, anticavity rinses like ACT Restoring Mouthwash are up to 70% more effective at reducing cavities versus brushing with a fluoride toothpaste alone. This ACT Restoring Mouthwash comes in a Cool Mint flavor and contains 11% alcohol. When it comes to strong smiles, trust the No. 1 dentist recommended fluoride brand.
- Contains one (1) 18 fluid ounce bottle of ACT Restoring Fluoride Mouthwash Cool Mint Flavor
- INVIGORATING CLEAN: ACT Restoring Mouthwash Cool Mint contains 11% alcohol
- 4 BENEFITS IN 1: This fluoride mouthwash is designed to strengthen tooth enamel, remineralize soft spots, help prevent tooth decay and freshen breath
- SMILE STRONG: Anticavity rinses like ACT Restoring Mouthwash can help reduce cavities up to 70% more than brushing with a fluoride toothpaste alone
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED BRAND: ACT Fluoride Mouthwash is the #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand
Squeeze sides while turning. Reclose tightly. Adults and children 6 years of age and older read directions for proper use. Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. Remove cap. Pour 10 milliliters into cap (10 ml mark on inside of cap), do not fill above 10 ml mark. Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. Instruction children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 6 years of age consult a dentist or doctor
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.05%) (0.02% w/v Fluoride Ion). Purpose: Anticavity. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (11%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Blue 1
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.