Drive Medical Adjustable Height Rollator Rolling Walker with 6" Wheels, Blue
Item No. 0297397
If you're seeking a safe, convenient aid to improving your daily mobility, a Rollator can be the ideal solution. Wheels make a Rollator a superior option over a standard walker, eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with an easy, smooth gait. Plus, Rollators are better for traveling over uneven, outdoor terrain, making them great for your active, busy lifestyle. And with the built-in seat found on a Rollator, you'll always have a convenient place to rest. Drive's Rollator with 6 Casters is the perfect unit to suit your needs and your style. It's designed and built for maximum comfort, durability and ease of use with quick folding ability and simple handle height and angle adjustment. It has a unique seamless padded seat for maximum sitting comfort and ease of care. The backrest is also padded and large soft grip wheels ensure smooth travel over a variety of different terrains. It even has a convenient, zippered pouch for privately and securely carrying items with you on the go.
- Universal height adjustment on frame allows seat height to be adjusted from 18 to 22 in 1 increments
- Comes with seamless padded seat with zippered pouch under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Removable, hinged, padded backrest can be folded up or down; Ergonomic handles are easy to grip and are adjustable in height with self-threading knob
- Casters are offset to provide strength
- Easy-to-use deluxe loop locks; Brakes with serrated edges provide firm hold
|Product Name||Drive Medical Adjustable Height Rollator Rolling Walker with 6" Wheels, Blue|
300 lbs Weight Limit
|Color Specs Tab||Blue|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Allergy Option||Latex Free|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.