Item No. 0357227
Airborne Chewable Tablets provides immune support in a great-tasting and easy-to-take form; no water needed. Each serving (4 tablets) delivers a blast of 1000 mg of Vitamin C and 13 vitamins, minerals, and herbs, including Echinacea, and ginger.* Same immune support found in Airborne Effervescent Tablets and Gummies. Gluten Free. Visit AirborneHealth.com to learn more. *These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets in tasty Berry Flavor. No water needed.
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C per serving to support your immune system
- High in antioxidants (Vitamins A, C & E) and excellent source of Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and Magnesium
- Proprietary Herbal Blend including Echinacea & Ginger
- Gluten Free
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Airborne Immune Support Supplement Chewable Tablets, Berry - 32 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||4 tablets|
Total carbohydrate 5 g 2%, manganese (as manganese sulfate) 3 mg 150%, vitamin c (as ascorbic acid) 1000 mg 1667%, proprietary herbal blend 350 mg, zinc (as zinc oxide) 8 mg 53%, vitamin a (as retinyl palmitate) 2000 IU 40%, vitamin e (as dl-alpha toco
|Best For||Immune System|
For adults and children 12 years and older chew 4 tablets per serving. Repeat as necessary up to 12 tablets per day. Store in a cool dry place
Proprietary herbal blend: maltodextrin, lonicera japonica (flower), forsythia suspensa (fruit), schizonepeta tenuifolia (aerial), ginger zingiber officinale (root), vitex trifolia (fruit), isatis tinctoria (root), echinacea purpurea (aerial). Proprietary amino acid blend: l-lysine hydrochloride, l-glutamine. Other ingredients: dextrose, natural and artificial flavor, magnesium stearate, vegetable fibers, sucralose, silicon dioxide, red 40, blue 1
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. Sealed with a tamper evident cap for your protection.