Alcon Naphcon A Eye Drops, Allergy Relief - 0.5 fl oz
Item No. 0038628
For temporary relief from redness and itching caused by allergies, use clinically proven Alcon Eye Drops. These drops are sterile and work quickly to relieve your symptoms. They are now available without a prescription and recommended by doctors. The sterile formula should be protected from light and stored at room temperature.
- Temporary relief of redness and itching of the eyes
- Clinically proven
- Relieves itching & redness
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Alcon Naphcon A Eye Drops, Allergy Relief - 0.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Adults and children 6 years and over, put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times every day. Children under 6 years, ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.025%), Pheniramine Maleate (0.3%). Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide And/Or Hydrochloric Acid.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature. See inside of carton for additional warnings. Tamper evident: for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase. Do not use: if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy, if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product. Ask a doctor before use if: you have heart disease, high blood pressure, trouble urinating, narrow angle glaucoma. When using this product: pupils may become enlarged temporarily, overuse may cause redness of the eye(s), remove contact lenses before using, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, replace cap after each use. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you feel eye pain, changes in vision occur, redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children.