Item No. 0358154
Good bacteria are essential for many bodily functions, including healthy digestion. However, common issues such as diet, travel and stress can disrupt the natural balance of bacteria in your digestive system. Align is a daily probiotic supplement that fortifies your gut with good bacteria to help you maintain digestive balance. Align contains the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium 35624 and is the #1 doctor and gastroenterologist recommended probiotic brand
- 24/7 DIGESTIVE SUPPORT. Align Probiotic Supplement, for men and women, naturally helps with occasional abdominal discomfort, gas, and bloating. One capsule a day, taken with or without food, helps to maintain your digestive system's natural balance
- #1 GASTROENTEROLOGIST RECOMMENDED PROBIOTIC for 10 years in a row. Align Probiotic is recommended more often by Gastroenterologists and Doctors than any other probiotics brand
- EFFECTIVE STRAIN discovered by Gastroenterologists and backed by >15 yrs of research. Align contains the probiotic strain, Bifidobacterium 35624, which works naturally to supplement your digestive system with good bacteria
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, OR YOUR MONEY BACK. Align Probiotic Supplement is heat-foil seal wrapped to ensure survivability, and each lot is DNA tested to ensure effective levels of Bifidobacterium 35624
- THERE'S MORE TO PROBIOTICS THAN JUST BILLIONS OF CFUs. Align is formulated with high quality ingredients and contains an effective level of CFUs and live cultures. Align Probiotics are gluten free, soy-free, vegetarian, and no refrigeration is required
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Align Probiotic Supplement Capsules - 42 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Gluten Free, Vegetarian|
|Allergy Option||Soy Free|
Take one capsule per day. For best results, we recommend you store Align below 86F (30C) in the original blister unit.
Bifidobacterium Longum Subsp. Longum 35624 4 mgOther Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose, Sucrose, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Caseinate, Titanium Dioxide (Color),Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Propyl Gallate (Antioxidant Preservative), Gellan Gum. Contains: Milk. Contains1 x 109 (one billion) live bacteria/ CFU when manufactured, and provides an effective level of bacteria (1 x 107 CFU) until at least the best by date. Daily Value (DV) not established.
Parental supervision is recommended for the use of this product. Keep out of reach of children.