Item No. 0355951
Kid allergies are unpleasant. Taking their allergy medicine doesn't have to be. Alleviate their worst allergy symptoms with Allegra Children's Non-Drowsy Antihistamine Liquid Berry Flavor. Children's Allegra for kids 2 years and older provides 12 full hours of non-drowsy relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. Use Allegra Children's Liquid for indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies. Best of all, this berry-flavored allergy medicine is made with active ingredient fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine. Be ready for spring allergies, fall allergies, dog allergies and more.
- Includes: One (1) 4-ounce bottle of Allegra Children's Non-Drowsy Antihistamine Liquid for 12-Hour Allergy Relief
- 12-hour relief: One dose of children's Allegra provides 12 hours of powerful relief from their worst allergy symptoms
- Berry Flavor Liquid: This allergy medicine for children 2 years and older comes in a berry flavor and goes down smooth
- Non-drowsy: Formulated with active ingredient fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine
- Indoor & outdoor allergies: Use Allegra liquid allergy medicine for indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Allegra Children's Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Liquid, Berry - 4 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Alcohol Free|
|Allergy Option||Dye Free|
Adults and children 12 years of age and over Take 10 mL every 12 hours do not take more than 20 mL in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 12 years of age Take 5 mL every 12 hours do not take more than 10 mL in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age Ask a doctor. Adults 65 years of age and older Ask a doctor. Consumers with kidney disease Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Fexofenadine Hcl (30 Mg). Inactive Ingredients: Butylparaben, Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Heptahydrate, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease (your doctor should determine if you need a different dose). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs (seek medical help right away). If pregnant or breast-feeding: if breast-feeding: not recommended; if pregnant: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if imprinted foil inner seal on bottle is broken or missing.