Item No. 0355951
Does your little one suffer from allergies Allegra Allergy Children's relieves the sneezing, watery eyes, itchy nose and throat and runny nose that are all symptoms of outdoor, indoor allergies making your child feel bad. Formulated for children two years and older, the berry-flavored liquid is alcohol-free and non-drowsy.
Features & Benefits:
- Gives kids an effective, non-drowsy, long-lasting relief
- Indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- Fats acting
Over-the-counter allergy medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Allegra Children's Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Liquid, Berry - 4 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Alcohol Free, Made in the USA|
|Allergy Option||Dye Free|
Shake well before using. Use only with enclosed dosing cap. Adults and children 12 years of age and over take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) every 12 hours do not take more than 4 teaspoonfuls (20 ml) in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 12 years of age take 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) every 12 hours do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age ask a doctor. Adults 65 years of age and older ask a doctor. Consumers with kidney disease ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Fexofenadine Hcl (30 Mg). Inactive Ingredients: Butylparaben, Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic Heptahydrate, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic Monohydrate, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease (your doctor should determine if you need a different dose). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs (seek medical help right away). If pregnant or breast-feeding: if breast-feeding: not recommended; if pregnant: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if imprinted foil inner seal on bottle is broken or missing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.