Item No. 0355948
For your worst allergy symptoms, nothing works faster or stronger than Allegra 24-hour adult non-drowsy antihistamine tablets. Allegra tablets start working in one hour to give you round-the-clock relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. One pill is all you need for 24-hour relief. Formulated with active ingredient fexofenadine, Allegra non-drowsy allergy medicine provides powerful relief from indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies. Be ready for spring allergies, fall allergies, dog allergies and more. Stock up on Allegra 24-hour non-drowsy tablets for fast , effective allergy relief. Starts working in one hour; applies to first dose only. Among single-ingredient branded otc oral antihistamines.
- Includes: one (1) 30-count bottle of Allegra adult non-drowsy antihistamine tablets for 24-hour allergy relief
- 24-hour relief: one pill is all you need for round-the-clock relief from your worst allergy symptoms
- Fast-acting: Allegra 24-hour allergy starts working in one hour for fast relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
- Non-drowsy: formulated with active ingredient fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine
- Indoor & outdoor allergies: use Allegra tablets for indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies
Over-the-counter allergy medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Allegra Non-Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets, Prescription Strength, 180mg - 30 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Adults and children 12 years of age and over take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day, do not take more than 1. Tablet in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age do not use. Adults 65 years of age and older ask a doctor. Consumers with kidney disease ask a doctor.
Incolloidal silicone dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide blends, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide
Do not use: if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product: do not take more than directed, do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids, do not take with fruit juices (see directions). Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: if pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away