Item No. 0344315
For your worst allergy symptoms, nothing works faster or stronger than Allegra 12-hour adult non-drowsy antihistamine tablets. Allegra tablets start working in one hour to give you relief from your worst allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. Each allergy pill provides 12 hours of relief; take up to two pills daily. Formulated with active ingredient fexofenadine, Allegra non-drowsy allergy medicine provides powerful relief from indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies. Be ready for spring allergies, fall allergies, dog allergies and more. Stock up on Allegra 12-hour non-drowsy tablets for fast , effective allergy relief. Starts working in one hour; applies to first dose only. Among single-ingredient branded otc oral antihistamines.
- Includes: one (1) 24-count pack of Allegra adult non-drowsy antihistamine tablets for 12-hour allergy relief
- 12-hour relief: take up to two tablets per day for round-the-clock relief from your worst allergy symptoms
- Fast-acting: Allegra 12-hour allergy starts working in one hour for fast relief from sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
- Non-drowsy: formulated with active ingredient fexofenadine, a non-drowsy antihistamine
- Indoor & outdoor allergies: use Allegra tablets for indoor and outdoor allergies, including seasonal allergies and pet allergies
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Allegra 12HR Allergy Relief Tablets, Prescription Strength, 180mg - 24 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Adults and children 12 years of age and over Take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 year of age, Do Not Use. Adults 65 Years of age or older, Ask A Doctor. Consumers with kidney disease - Ask A Doctor.
Active Ingredients: Fexofenadine HCI - 60 mgInactive Ingredients: Colloidal Silicone Dioxide , Croscarmellose Sodium , Hypromellose , Iron Oxide Blends , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polyethylene Glycol , Povidone , Pregelatinized Starch , Titanium Dioxide
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product:Do not take more than directed. Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids. Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions). Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Other Information: Safety Sealed: Do not use if carton is opened or if individual blisters units are torn or opened. Store between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Protect from excessive moisture.