Alli Weight Loss Capsules, Orlistat, 60mg - 120 ct
Item No. 0320598
alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is your smart edge for weight loss. Among weight loss products, it's the only FDA-approved over-the-counter weight loss aid. Orlistat, the active ingredient in alli, is a lipase inhibitor and works by binding to specific enzymes that break down fats. As a result, about 25 percent of the fat you consume is not absorbed and passes through the digestive system. Since the calories associated with this unabsorbed fat are not used, the number of calories that enter your system is reduced. You're ready with alli by your side. alli (orlistat 60 milligram capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced-calorie and low-fat diet. Read and follow label directions.alli orlistat 60 mg capsules weight loss pill refill pack (120 capsules) contains: A read me first brochure and up to 40-day supply. It is designed for people who are already using alli and have previously purchased the starter pack. Helps you lose more weight than dieting alone. Read the enclosed brochure for other important information. Diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program.
- alli is an FDA approved weight loss supplement that helps block about 25 percent of the fat you eat from being absorbed
- Acts as an effective weight loss product and diet pill for both women and men
- For every 5 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli can help you lose 2 to 3 more
- alli weight loss supplement works in the digestive tract and is minimally absorbed into the bloodstream, so there are no direct effects on the cardiovascular or central nervous system
- alli capsules are a weight loss pill for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced calorie and low fat diet
|Product Name||Alli Weight Loss Capsules, Orlistat, 60mg - 120 ct|
|Extended Size||120 capsules|
18+ to buy
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Serving Size||For overweight adults 18 years and older:- take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat- do not take more than 3 capsules daily- use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach yourweight loss goal.|
|Best For||Weight Loss & Management|
read the enclosed brochure for other important information diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before adding orlistat. Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program. to see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart to the right. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if your weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height. for overweight adults 18 years and older take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat do not take more than 3 capsules daily use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months. if you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet and exercise program if you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet and exercise program take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat
Active Ingredients: (in each sealed capsule)Orlistat 60 mg - Weight loss aid, Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue No. 2, edible ink, gelatin, iron oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
- Do not use if you have had an organ transplant. Orlistat interferes with the medicines used to prevent transplant rejection.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in orlistat capsules.
- Do not use if you are currently taking cyclosporine, have problems absorbing food, or are not overweight.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have ever had gallbladder problems, kidney stones, and/or pancreatitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking warfarin, or taking medicine for diabetes or thyroid disease. - Your medication dose may need to be adjusted.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking medication for seizures or are taking other weight loss products. When using this product take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime. Orlistat can reduce the absorption of some vitamins.
Follow a well-balanced, reduced-calorie, low fat diet. Try starting this diet before taking orlistat. Orlistat works by preventing the absorption of some of the fat you eat. The fat passes out of your body, so you may have bowel changes.
You may get:
- gas with oily spotting
- loose stools and more frequent stools that may be hard to control.
Eating a low fat diet lowers the chance of having these bowel changes. For every 5 pounds you lose from diet alone, orlistat can help you lose 2-3 pounds more. In studies, most people lost 5-10 pounds over 6 months. Stop use and ask a doctor if you develop itching, yellow eyes or skin, dark urine or loss of appetite. There have been rare reports of liver injury in people taking orlistat. Stop use and ask a doctor if severe or continuous abdominal pain occurs. This may be a sign of a serious medical condition. Stop use and ask a doctor if you are taking medicine for seizures and your seizures happen more often or get worse. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. You should check with your doctor if anything unusual or severe occurs when using alli.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.