Always Discreet Heavy Incontinence Pads - 48 ct
Get $10.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy $30.00 of items
Item No. 0386043
Looking for incredibly strong bladder leak protection that's barely noticeable under clothes? Experience incredible bladder leak and postpartum incontinence protection in a surprisingly thin and discreet incontinence pad. Always Discreet Incontinence Pads for women provide the comfort you need with up to the 100% leak-free protection you deserve. Thanks to a unique absorbent core that keeps your skin dry by absorbing bladder leaks in seconds, you'll be able to stay comfortable and feel fresh for hours. Walk with poise and confidence knowing two RapidDry layers form a boosted protection zone in the center of the pad that holds up to 5x the average leak, giving you extra bladder control protection where you need it most. The LeakGuards help keep wetness away from the sides and prevent run-offs at the edges where unexpected leaks tend to occur, while the lightly scented OdorLock technology neutralizes odors instantly and continuously. Don't let bladder leaks get in the way of your day. Simply find your right size with the Always Discreet My Fit chart and get the bladder control pads for women with protection you can depend on. Incontinence liners, bladder leak pads for women, maxipads, and pantiliners are FSA and HSA eligible. Always Discreet Incontinence Pads are available in bulk for added convenience.
- BLADDER LEAK PROTECTION - Absorbent RapidDry core holds up to 5x the average leak
- DISCREET, BARELY NOTICEABLE FIT with thin, flexible bladder control pads that contour to your natural shape
- LEAKGUARDS help keep wetness away from the edges
- NEUTRALIZE ODORS from incontinence instantly and continuously, with Exclusive OdorLock technology
- FIND THE RIGHT PAD SIZE FOR YOU using the Always Discreet My Fit size chart
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Always Discreet Heavy Incontinence Pads - 48 ct|
|Sub Brand||Always Discreet|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Remove pad from disposable wrapper, apply pad to underwear. To Dispose: Remove pad from underwear, wrap in disposable wrapper, throw in trash. Do not throw pad in toilet.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. Bladder control problems may be treated medically. Please consult your physician for professional advice.