Always Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings, Overnight, Size 4 - 33 ct
Item No. 8017598
Are you getting the right protection from your pad? Using the wrong pad size can lead to leaks. Step up in size to help stop leaks. Now you can find your fit with Always MY FIT, a tailored sizing system to help you find the best protection based on both your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit for day and night. For overnight protection, Always Maxi Size 4 Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings provide a 45% larger back* to help stop leaks at night, plus a LeakGuard Core that absorbs in seconds and gives you up to 10 hours of protection. *Vs. Always Maxi Regular With Wings.
- Are you sure you're getting the right fit? The wrong fit can lead to leaks. Step up in size to be leak-free
- Now Always MY FIT helps you get the best protection by tailoring your pad to fit your flow AND panty size. Use the sizing chart in the images to find your fit
- 45% larger back provides better coverage for superior overnight protection* (*Vs. Always Maxi Regular with Wings); LeakGuard Core absorbs in seconds for up to 10 hours of protection
- Always Maxi, Size 4, Overnight Pads With Flexi-Wings have a flexible design for superior nighttime protection; Stock up on feminine pads now and save time later
- Feminine care products are now an FSA and HSA eligible expense. You can browse all of our FSA/HSA products here!
Feminine care products are now eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Always Maxi Pads with Flexi-Wings, Overnight, Size 4 - 33 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
To Use Remove pad from disposable wrapper, apply pad to underwear.To Dispose Remove pad from underwear, wrap in disposable wrapper, throw in trash. Do not throw out pad in toilet.
TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS PLASTIC BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.