AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion + Ceramides, Paraben-Free - 7.9 oz
Item No. 0369168
AmLactin Rapid Relief Lotion is ideal for use on large areas of the body, such as the arms, legs, trunk and back with visibly rough, flaky dry skin. AmLactin Rapid Relief Lotion is the only patented formula to combine ULTRAPLEX* plus three ceramides. It is a dermatologist-recommended body lotion that is clinically proven to relieve dryness for 24 hours. Use AmLactin Rapid Relief Lotion for instant plus visible results and uncover visibly soft, silky, youthful-looking skin.
- 24-HOUR RELIEF: AmLactin Rapid Relief is the only patented formula to combine our powerful Alpha Hydroxy Therapy, Lactic Acid, plus 3 ceramides. It is clinically proven to relieve dry skin for 24 hours.
- RESTORING LOTION WITH CERAMIDES: Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently exfoliate dry skin while ceramides help lock in moisture. Instantly improve visibly dry, flaky skin with AmLactin Rapid Relief.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: AmLactin is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand with AHA. Our therapeutic exfoliant lotions help lock in moisture & relieve dry, flaky, rough or bumpy skin.
- SMOOTH & SOFTEN: Our formulas combine a gentle AHA exfoliant with moisturizers to boost the skin's natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation & deeply moisturize for younger-looking skin.
- MORE THAN MOISTURIZERS: AmLactin's therapeutic formulas go beyond traditional lotions & creams. We combine the power of Lactic Acid with emollients & humectants to help reveal smoother, healthier-looking skin with daily use.
|Product Name||AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion + Ceramides, Paraben-Free - 7.9 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Amlactin rapid repair creamAfter a couple useages on neck and chest, I developed a hive type rash. Am having to use cortizone cream to help with the itching and unsightly pustule rash. It’s been 6 days and not out of the woods yet. I used the cream on my arms and legs also, no reaction there, My dermatologist recommends this product , I probably should have used the daily version. Now I don’t want the brand anywhere near my neck and chest area.
Apply 12 times daily or as directed by a physician. Mild stinging or irritation may occur on sensitive or broken skin. If this persists, discontinue use. Not intended for facial use.
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lactate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Potassium SorbateULTRAPLEX Formula (Ammonium Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Lactate)
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Be sun smart: use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.