Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment - 7 oz
Item No. 0364426
One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. This multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Skin protectant ointment with Panthenol and Glycerin to moisturize, nourish and protect the skin to enhance healing
- Protects and helps relieve chapped, dry, cracked or irritated skin and lips
|Product Name||Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment - 7 oz|
|Sub Brand||Advanced Therapy|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
Directions Apply as needed. For diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Active: Purpose Petrolatum (41%)...Skin Protectant (Ointment) Treatment or Prevention of Diaper Rash. Inactive Ingredients Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
Warnings: For external use only When using this product do not get into eyes Stop using this product and ask a doctor if: •condition worsens •symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Do not use on • deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other Information Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.