Item No. 0307851
One essential solution for many skincare needs: Aquaphor Healing Ointment is uniquely formulated to restore smooth, healthy skin. This handy, pocket-sized healing ointment is perfect for On-the-Go. Different from a lotion or cream, this healing ointment is uniquely formulated to protect skin. It creates a protective barrier on the skin that allows flow of excess fluid and oxygen. The barrier also keeps in skin's own moisture to create an ideal healing environment. This multi-purpose ointment protects and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and feet, minor cuts and burns, and many other skin irritations, so you can get on with your day comfortably.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels*
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin by moisturizing, nourishing and protecting the skin to enhance healing
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Frequent exposure to water, irritating detergents or extreme weather conditions can cause dry, cracked hands and cuticles. Use Aquaphor Healing Ointment overnight to enhance healing and restore moisture
- Preservative and fragrance free
|Product Name||Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment, 0.35 oz - 2 pk|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic|
Directions Apply as needed
Petrolatum (41%)...Purpose: Skin Protectant (Ointment). Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
Warnings: For external use only When using this product do not get into eyes Stop using this product and ask a doctor if: •condition worsens •symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Do not use on • deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.