|Product Name||Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment Skin Protectant - 3.5 oz|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA, Preservative Free|
|Allergy Option||Dye Free, Fragrance Free|
Item No. 0333354
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is designed specifically for sensitive skin. It is the number 1 Dermatologist recommended multi-purpose solution for many of your skincare needs. It is clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin and ideal for extremely dry, cracked skin, and chapped lips. It nourishes and protects skin to enhance healing from skin irritations such as minor cuts and burns, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels. Aquaphor Healing Ointment can also help prevent chafing and helps protect skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather. Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum the ointment works by creating a protective barrier on the skin that allows flow of excess fluid and oxygen. The barrier also keeps in skin's own moisture to create an ideal healing environment, so you can get on with your day comfortably. To use: Apply to the affected area as needed. For best results gently clean any wounds before applying Aquaphor.
- #1 Dermatologist recommended for dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin by moisturizing, nourishing and protecting the skin to enhance healing
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin
- Frequent exposure to water, irritating detergents or extreme weather conditions can cause dry, cracked hands and cuticles. Use Aquaphor Healing Ointment overnight to enhance healing and restore moisture
- Preservative and fragrance free
Over-the-counter skin care is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Directions Apply as needed.
Active: Petrolatum (41%) Inactive: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol.
Warnings: For external use only When using this product do not get into eyes Stop using this product and ask a doctor if: •condition worsens •symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Do not use on • deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other Information Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.