|Product Name||Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment - 14 oz|
|Sub Brand||Advanced Therapy|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Best For||Sensitive Skin|
|Ingredient Preference||Dye Free|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Item No. 8009680
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is designed specifically for sensitive skin. It is the number 1 Dermatologist recommended multi-purpose solution for many of your skincare needs. It is clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin and ideal for extremely dry, cracked skin, and chapped lips. It nourishes and protects skin to enhance healing from skin irritations such as minor cuts and burns, cracked cuticles and dry feet and heels. Aquaphor Healing Ointment can also help prevent chafing and helps protect skin from drying effects of wind and cold weather. Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum the ointment works by creating a protective barrier on the skin that allows flow of excess fluid and oxygen. The barrier also keeps in skin's own moisture to create an ideal healing environment, so you can get on with your day comfortably. To use: Apply to the affected area as needed. For best results gently clean any wounds before applying Aquaphor. Aquaphor Ointment is a white translucent to light yellow ointment. Color variations occur due to the nature of the ingredients in the product. Each of the ingredients in Aquaphor are tested and approved for their quality and safety. Color differences do not affect product safety and performance.
- Multi-purpose Ointment: dry, cracked skin, chapped lips, cracked cuticles, dry feet and heels, and more.
- Clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin by moisturizing, nourishing and protecting the skin to enhance healing.
- Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum to allow oxygen to flow and help heal the skin.
- Frequent exposure to water, hand soap, hand sanitizer or extreme weather conditions can cause dry, cracked hands and cuticles. Use Aquaphor Healing Ointment over night as a hand cream for dry cracked hands to restore moisture to enhance healing.
- Preservative, fragrance and dye free.
Over-the-counter skin care is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Apply as needed
Active: Petrolatum (41%) Purpose: Skin Protectant (Ointment). Inactive: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol
Warnings: For external use only When using this product do not get into eyes Stop using this product and ask a doctor if condition worsens. symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns, Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other Information Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing.