Aspercreme with 4% Lidocaine Pain Relief Cream - 4.3 oz
Get $3.00 BonusCash
wellness+ BonusCash when you buy 2 items
|Product Name||Aspercreme with 4% Lidocaine Pain Relief Cream - 4.3 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Aches & Pains|
|Ingredient Preference||Fragrance Free|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Item No. 8025555
Aspercreme with lidocaine maximum strength pain relief cream targets more pain receptors than any other over-the-counter topical analgesic to relieve pain at the source, so you can forget your pain and embrace the day. the active ingredient in this non-greasy, odor-free topical pain cream numbs away pain with no irritation and no burning for discreet and comfortable relief. with its powerful, fast-acting formula, aspercreme numbing cream works in minutes and provides relief for hours. use aspercreme as a foot pain cream, back pain cream, muscle pain cream, joint pain cream or arthritis pain relief cream. aspercreme comes in odor-free creams, lotions, roll-ons, gels and patches with or without lidocaine, so you can get real time pain relief without a prescription. among counter-irritant topical pain relievers.
- Includes: one (1) 4.3-ounce bottle of aspercreme with lidocaine maximum strength pain relief cream.
- Relieves pain at the source: topical numbing cream with 4% lidocaine targets more pain receptors to numb away minor pains with no irritation or burning among counterirritant topical pain relievers.
- Works in minutes: fast-acting lidocaine cream penetrates muscles and joints to provide numbing relief for hours.
- Targets joints & muscles: use aspercreme joint and muscle pain cream to temporarily relieve minor pain associated with arthritis, backaches, muscle strains, sprains, and more.
- Odor-free, non-greasy pain relief: odor-free aspercreme patches, creams, lotions, roll-ons, and gels with lidocaine are all available without a prescription.
Over-the-counter pain medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Adults and children over 12 years Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period. Children 12 years or younger Ask a doctor. Close cap tightly between uses.
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine HCl 4%. Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates, C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, SD Alcohol 40 (15%), Steareth-21, Water.
For external use only. When using this product, use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton. Do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use. Do not allow contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.