Item No. 0334933
Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream features a maximum-strength formula designed for effective, longer-lasting itch relief. Enriched with Triple Oat Complex, aloe and vitamin E, this skin-soothing cream provides temporary relief from the itching and redness associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes. It's suitable for use on skin affected by eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, insect bites, poison ivy/oak/sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, or jewelry. From the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years, Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking healthy and feeling balanced.
- Aveeno Maximum-Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream for effective itch relief
- Features a long-lasting formula to help soothe irritated skin due to itch, inflammation & rashes
- The maximum-strength formula is made with Triple Oat Complex and includes pure oat essence
- Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, this itch relief cream helps calm and soothe dry, itchy skin
- It's suitable for use on skin affected by eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis or insect bites
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Aveeno Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream - 1 oz|
|Sub Brand||Aveeno Anti Itch|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 2 years of age and older Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age, do not use ask a doctor.Other Information Protect from Excessive Heat (40C/104F). Sunburn Alert This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.Questions call toll-free 866-428-3366 or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.aveeno.com
Active ingredient Hydrocortisone 1%Purpose Anti-ItchInactive ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Ceteareth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Cetyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Potassium Lactate, PEG-40 Stearate, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
For external use only. Do not use In or near the eyes For diaper rash; ask a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.