|Product Name||Aveeno Ultra-Calming Sensitive Skin Makeup Removing Wipes - 25 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0369431
Help rebalance your skin by cleansing with Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Face Wipes. Ideal for sensitive skin, these soft, gentle facial cleansing wipes remove dirt, oil, makeup and even mascara. These skin-soothing wipes feature Calming Feverfew extract, an ingredient related to chamomile and one of nature's effective and proven ingredients for sensitive skin. Aveeno Ultra Calming Gentle Makeup Remover Wipes leave your sensitive skin feeling soothed and more balanced, helping calm look of redness and irritated, dry skin. The dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested formula is non-comedogenic and oil-free.
- Package of Aveeno Ultra Calming Oil-Free Makeup Removing Face Wipes for sensitive skin
- Gentle face wipes soothe and cleanse skin while removing dirt, oil and makeup, even mascara
- Specially formulated to rebalance sensitive skin, helping calm facial irritated, dry skin and look of redness
- With soothing and Calming Feverfew extract, an effective and proven ingredient for sensitive skin
- Makeup wipes have been dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for use on sensitive skin
Gently wipe over entire face, including eye area. Dispose of wipe in trash receptacle (Do Not Flush).Questions 866-428-3366 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com
Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Carbomer, Fragrance, PEG-4 Laurate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract
Lift lid, remove one wipe and gently wipe over entire face, including eye area. There is no need to rinse. To protect wipes from drying out, immediately close lid after each use. Dispose of wipe in trash receptacle (do not flush).