Item No. 0325577
Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil helps moisturize skin all day long to improve the look and feel of skin without any greasy after-feel. This light body lotion is a fast-absorbing body moisturizer designed to soften and smooth dry skin. Made with soothing oat, sesame and sweet almond oils, its unique formula locks in moisture and soothes skin leaving it feeling soft, silky and smooth. This oil body moisturizer features a light, comforting fragrance. From the dermatologist-recommended brand for over 65 years, Aveeno uses the goodness of nature and the power of science to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy and balanced.
- 12-fl. oz bottle of non-greasy Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil to help soften & soothes dry skin
- Light body lotion specially formulated for dry skin to moisturize and soothe dry skin
- Formula with skin-soothing oat, sesame oil and sweet almond oil helps improve the look of skin
- Oil body lotion moisturizes skin leaving it feeling soft & silky without any greasy after-feel
- Features a fast-absorbing formula with a light and calming fragrance
|Product Name||Aveeno Non-Greasy Creamy Moisturizing Body Oil for Dry Skin - 12 fl. oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Apply AVEENO Creamy Moisturizing Oil after your shower or bath to leave skin feeling silky smooth and soft - without any greasy after-feel.Questions 866-428-3366 OutsideUS, dial collect 215-273-8755www.aveeno.com
Water, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Methylparaben, Lauroyl Lysine, Fragrance, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.