|Product Name||Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Facial Cleanser - 6.7 fl. oz|
|Sub Brand||Positively Radiant|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0329035
Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Facial Cleanser with moisture-rich soy extract lifts away dirt, oil, and makeup to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This gentle brightening cleanser helps improve skin's tone and texture and reduces dullness, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. This face cleanser is oil-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic, so it's gentle enough for everyday use and for sensitive skin.The Positively Radiant collection is designed to enhance your natural radiance and give you a lit-from-within glow. Each Total Soy Complex enriched product targets even tone and texture. Try other Aveeno Positively Radiant products or explore other Aveeno collections for a skin solution that's positively you.
- 6.7-fl. oz bottle of Positively Radiant Brightening cleanser to reveal more radiant skin
- Oil-free facial cleanser lifts away dirt, oil and makeup leaving your skin looking luminous
- With moisture-rich soy extract visibly transforms dull, uneven skin into brighter, more radiant skin
- Brightening cleanser helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to enhance your natural radiance
- Non-comedogenic, soap-free & hypoallergenic formula gentle enough for everyday use & sensitive skin
Shake well before use. Moisten face. Work cleanser into a lather and massage onto skin. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, acrylates copolymer, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, di-PPG-2 myreth-19 adipate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, glycerin, fragrance, DMDM hydantoin, lauryl methyl gluceth-10 hydroxypropyldimonium chloride, soyamidopropyl betaine, methylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, polyquaternium-10, silica, PEG-16 soy sterol, butylene glycol, glycine soja (soybean) protein, titanium dioxide, mica.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.