|Product Name||Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash with Natural Oatmeal - 8 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Aveeno Baby|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0347779
Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash gently cleanses sensitive skin and leaves it feeling moisturized for 24 hours. Formulated specially to soothe babies' delicate skin, this pediatrician-recommended creamy baby wash with natural Oatmeal is clinically shown to moisturize and relieve dry, sensitive skin. The natural colloidal oatmeal helps maintain the skin's natural moisture barrier to help prevent and protect against dryness. The dry skin relief wash leaves skin feeling moisturized for 24 hours and is tear-free, fragrance-free, soap-free, phthalate- and paraben-free.
- 8-fl. oz bottle of Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash to gently cleanse sensitive skin
- Oatmeal baby wash made with natural oatmeal gently cleanses sensitive skin and leaves it feeling moisturized for 24 hours
- This baby wash features a soap-free formula relieving dry skin so it looks and feels healthier
- Made with natural Oatmeal to relieve dry, sensitive skin
- Natural colloidal oatmeal helps maintain skin's moisture barrier to prevent and protect against dryness
Twist off cap and remove quality seal. Do not use if seal is broken. Pout onto a wet washcloth or hand and apply to body or pour directly into bath water. Lather and rinse. For best results, use AVEENO Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing Cream after bath.Questions 866-428-3366 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
SAFETY TIP: Keep this product out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.