Item No. 0331120
Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by rashes, eczema, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, or insect bites. From the dermatologist and pediatrician-recommended brand, this baby bath treatment is indicated to relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin and is accepted by the National Eczema Association. The unique formula of this tear-free and allergy-tested baby eczema therapy bath combines natural colloidal oatmeal skin protectant with a special moisturizer to help provide baby with dry skin relief. When dispersed in water, the ultra-fine powder forms a milky soothing bath that also works as a natural, soap-free cleanser and is gentle enough for delicate skin. After bathing, your baby's skin becomes softer and smoother, and dry irritated skin is relieved. Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment is gentle on eyes and free of steroids, soap, parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol and fragrances.
- Aveeno Eczema Therapy Soothing Baby Bath Treatment to help relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin
- Soothes skin irritation and itching due to rashes, eczema, poison ivy/oak/sumac, or insect bites
- Unique baby eczema bath combines a special moisturizer and natural colloidal oatmeal skin protectant
- After bath, baby's skin becomes soft and smoother and treatment provides itchy skin relief
- When dispersed in water, this fragrance-free, ultra-fine powder forms a milky soothing bath
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment with Natural Oatmeal - 5 ct|
|Sub Brand||Aveeno Baby|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For dispersal in water:Turn warm water on to full force.Slowly sprinkle the packet of natural colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container.Stir any natural colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.For use as soak in a bath:Slowly stir one packet in an infant tub filled with water. Stir any natural colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.Other informationStore at room temperature.Questions 866-428-3366; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
Active ingredientColloidal oatmeal 43%PurposeSkin protectantInactive ingredientsMineral Oil, Calcium Silicate, Laureth-4
For external use only. When using this product: Do not get into eyes. To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower. In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overtry. Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.