|Product Name||Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal - 8 oz|
|Sub Brand||Aveeno Baby|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Sensitive Skin|
Item No. 0331118
Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal features a nourishing, non-greasy formula that protects your little one's delicate skin and moisturizes for a full 24 hours. This baby moisturizing lotion is specially formulated to be gentle enough for babies. Natural colloidal oatmeal blended with dimethicone allows this oatmeal baby lotion to moisturize for a full 24 hours and helps prevent and protect chafed, chapped, or cracked skin. From a pediatrician-recommended brand, this hypoallergenic baby lotion can be used every day to keep your baby's skin soft, smooth, and healthy. The non-greasy formula is fragrance-, paraben- and phthalate-free so it won't irritate sensitive skin.
- 8-oz tube of Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients
- The naturally nourishing formula of this oatmeal baby lotion moisturizes for a full 24 hours
- Baby moisturizing lotion is specially formulated to be gentle enough for babies
- Natural Colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone in this oatmeal baby lotion helps prevent and protect dry skin.
- From a pediatrician-recommended brand, this hypoallergenic baby lotion can be used every day
Apply as needed.Other information Remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken. Store at room temperature.Questions Call toll-free 866-4AVEENO or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.aveeno.com
Active IngredientDimethicone 1.2%PurposeSkin ProtectantInactive ingredients Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Citric Acid
For external use only When using this product Do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if Condition worsens Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use on Deep or puncture wounds Animal bites Serious burns Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.