Item No. 0127574
Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Body Lotion with lavender scent and prebiotic oat helps calm and relax you while moisturizing for a full 24 hours to leave skin soft and smooth. Using the goodness of nature and the power of science, this soothing daily body lotion is made with prebiotic oat and intensely hydrates skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It also combines the calming scent of lavender and prebiotic oat to help calm and relax you as you massage it into your skin to help you unwind and lock in moisture. This lavender scented body lotion has a nourishing non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly for lasting moisture throughout the day and is from Aveeno, a dermatologist recommended brand for over 70 years. This moisturizing stress relief lotion is formulated for sensitive skin and is non-comedogenic, paraben free, dye free, and gentle. This bottle is made with 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic.
- Stress Relief Moisturizing Body Lotion with lavender scent to help you relax while hydrating skin
- Calming daily body lotion provides 24 hours of intense moisture for skin that feels soft & smooth
- Its unique formula includes natural oatmeal, an ingredient known for its skin-soothing properties
- Stress Relief Lotion with lavender scent helps calm and relax you as you massage it into your skin
- Non-greasy stress relief body lotion from a dermatologist-recommended brand for over 70 years
|Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion to Calm & Relax with Lavender Scent - 12 fl oz
|Country of Manufacture
|Dye Free, Non-comedogenic, Paraben Free
Massage into skin after bathing, before bed, or anytime you want to relax. Questions 866-428-3366; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 www.aveeno.com
Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride. Petrolatum, lsopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Saliva (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Lavandula Angustiflora (Lavender) Flower Extract, Sodium Chloride
CAUTIONS: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.