Aveeno Positively Radiant Oil-Free Makeup Removing Wipes - 25 ct.
Get $10.00 BonusCash
wellness+ BonusCash when you buy $30.00 of items. Limit 4 per card.
Get $10.00 BonusCash
wellness+ BonusCash when you buy $30.00 of items. Limit 2 per card.
Item No. 0369255
Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes easily remove makeup, oil, and dirt that can leave skin looking dull. These nourishing makeup remover wipes combine moisture-rich soy extract with gentle facial cleansers to help leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous. Wipes are gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers, these makeup wipes are oil-free and non-comedogenic.
- 25-ct. package of Aveeno Positively Radiant Oil-Free Makeup Removing Wipes for dull looking skin
- Gentle face wipes cleanse skin while removing dirt, oil, makeup & even waterproof mascara
- Makeup remover wipes specially formulated to help even skin tone and texture
- Formulated with moisture-rich soy extract this formula leaves skin looking fresh, awake & luminous
- Face wipes are gentle enough for the sensitive eye area & are suitable for contact lens wearers
|Product Name||Aveeno Positively Radiant Oil-Free Makeup Removing Wipes - 25 ct.|
|Sub Brand||Positively Radiant|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Gently wipe over entire face, including eye area. Dispose of wipe in trash receptacle (do not flush).Questions 866-428-3366 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755www.aveeno.com
Ingredients: Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sucrose Cocoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-4 Laurate, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.