Aveeno Repairing Cica Hand Mask, Oat & Shea Butter - 1 pair
Item No. 0383298
Pamper your hands with Aveeno Repairing CICA Hand Masks. These skin relief gloves are enriched with shea butter and moisturizing prebiotic oatknown to have soothing and nourishing propertiesto help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin, leaving your hands visibly soft, smooth, and healthy-looking. From a dermatologist-recommended brand, these non-drip CICA hand masks are formulated to be gentle enough for sensitive skin and are both paraben- and fragrance-free. The hand masks are easy to use: Simply wash and dry your hands, wear the gloves for approximately 10 minutes, and removeno need to rinse.
- 1-pair of Aveeno Repairing CICA Hand Mask gloves with oat & shea butter nourish extra dry skin
- These hand moisturizing gloves intensely hydrate skin leaving it visibly soft and smooth
- Enriched with shea butter and prebiotic oat in a formula to restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin
- The hand mask is uniquely formulated to balance skin's natural moisture barrier
- Designed for single-use, it works in just 10 minutes and with no rinsing required after removal
|Product Name||Aveeno Repairing Cica Hand Mask, Oat & Shea Butter - 1 pair|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Step 1Wash Hands thoroughly and dry.Step 2Insert one hand in each glove and fasten the strap for comfort. Wear as you would any other glove and enjoy some well deserved me-timeStep 3Remove after 10 minutes. No need to rinseStep 4Massage remaining product into skin until fully absorbed. Questions Call toll-free 866-428-2266 or 215-273-8755 (collect).www.aveeno.com
Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimodium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.