Avery Easy Peel Address Labels, 18160, 1 in x 2.6 in - 300 ct
Item No. 4713842
Take charge of all your mailing, shipping, identification and organization jobs with Avery address labels. Avery bright white labels blend better than basic labels on white envelopes. Avery labels provide better adhesion than basic labels with its Ultrahold permanent adhesive that sticks and stays, guaranteed. Printers aren't perfect, so we did something about it: These mailing labels are optimized for laser & inkjet printers and use Sure Feed technology to deliver a more reliable feed through your printer and prevent misalignments and jams. Never waste another label These address labels have an Easy Peel design for fast application. They're great for organization labels, classroom labels, personalized gift tags for your wrapping paper, party favors or holiday cards. They're also excellent for product packaging, filing, organizing items in your office, kitchen, closet, garage and classroom organization. Easily add that personal touch to your custom address labels with thousands of free designs using Avery templates at avery.com/templates. Make your mailing jobs easy and efficient using this versatile pack of 300 label stickers.
- Ultrahold permanent adhesive is guaranteed to stick and stay on envelopes, cardboard, paper, glass or metal.
- No more wasted labels; Only Avery address labels feature Sure Feed technology to deliver a more reliable feed through your printer and prevent misalignments and jams.
- Easy Peel(R) design enables faster peeling and application.
- Compatible with laser & inkjet printers and optimized to produce text and graphics that are clear, crisp and smudge-free.
- Easily customize these printable labels with thousands of free designs at avery.com/templates.
|Product Name||Avery Easy Peel Address Labels, 18160, 1 in x 2.6 in - 300 ct|
|Extended Size||300 labels|
|Color Specs Tab||
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
Use Avery template 5160.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.