Item No. 0330621
AZO has a full line of products specifically formulated to help you maintain your urinary, vaginal and bladder health.
- AZO Urinary, Bladder, and Vaginal Health Products AZO helps you Own Your Day with our complete line of urinary and vaginal products. Whether you're looking for the #1 most trusted over-the-counter UTI pain reliever, a product to slow the progression of your UTI, one of the most trusted over-the-counter homeopathic medicines for vaginal and yeast infection symptom relief, or a naturally sourced supplement to support bladder control, AZO has a full line of products specifically formulated to help you maintain your urinary, vaginal and bladder health.
- MULTI-BENEFIT FORMULA for vaginal and yeast infection symptom relief. Vaginal and yeast infections share similar bothersome symptoms (itching, burning, odor, and discharge).
- ONE CONVENIENT PILL. Only AZO Yeast Plus homeopathic medicine combines yeast infection and vaginal symptom relief in one convenient pill.
- RELIEVES VAGINAL ITCHING AND BURNING. 75% of women will experience a vaginal yeast infection in her lifetime, and other vaginal symptoms are even more common.- You can get symptom relief with AZO Yeast Plus.
- RELIEVES OCCASIONAL VAGINAL DISCHARGE AND ODOR. AZO Yeast Plus is a unique formula that relieves the symptoms of yeast infections, PLUS other vaginal symptoms like odor and discharge.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Azo Yeast Tablets, Multi-Symptom Formula, 60 Count|
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is based on theories of homeopathy.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Homeopathic, Made in the USA|
|Allergy Option||Lactose Free|
Take orally. If you have an infection, take one tablet three times a day as long as symptoms persist. Can be used in conjunction with antifungal vaginal creams, ointments or suppositories. To prevent future occurrences, take one tablet per day regularly.