|Product Name||Baby Dove Eczema Care Soothing Cream - 5.1 oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0377495
Baby Dove Soothing Cream is specially formulated for sensitive baby skin, including baby eczema. Designed to help calm and relieve irritation and redness, it is certified Accepted by the National Eczema Association and paraben free, phthalate free, sulfate free, dye-free, fragrance free and steroid free. To use, squeeze some onto the palm of your hand, rub hands together and then massage directly on to baby's skin, gently massaging to moisturize and soothe skin. It's a great addition to your baby's post-bathtime routine and goes well with Baby Dove Soothing Body Wash. You can also use it as part of your diaper changing routine. A great addition to your existing collection of baby bath products, this Soothing Cream uses 100% skin natural ingredients and colloidal oatmeal to deliver skin-soothing benefits that are gentle enough for newborn skin. This baby Soothing Cream is also great to soothe skin suffering from diaper rash or any other kind of irritation, chapping or chafing, making it a wonderful addition to your baby's bath time routine. When it comes to your baby, comfort and safety are always top of mind. With Dove Baby Eczema Care Soothing Cream, you can soothe your baby's skin and rest easy knowing you're using safe, gentle ingredients designed just for a baby's sensitive skin.
- Baby Dove Soothing Cream is designed to calm delicate baby skin and baby eczema
- This baby is formulated just for baby skin and made with 100% skin natural nutrients
- This baby cream is paraben free, phthalate free, sulfate free, dye-free, fragrance free and steroid free
- A great addition to any collection of baby skin care products
- Designed to soothe baby eczema and irritation, this baby body lotion is gentle enough for newborn skin and accepted by the National Eczema Association
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.