|Product Name||Balmex Complete Protection Diaper Rash Cream - 4 oz|
|Disclaimer||For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or lasts more than 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
Great for bad rashes works fast and makes rashes go away quickly.Great product I bought a few it really works fast
Item No. 0316381
Balmex Complete Protection Diaper Rash Cream with Zinc Oxide + Soothing Botanicals, 4 oz is clinically proven to reduce multiple symptoms of diaper rash, including redness, in just 3 hours. Infused with soothing botanicals that neutralize rash-causing irritants. Long-lasting moisture barrier protection against diaper rash. Easy on and Easy off application.
- COMPLETE DIAPER RASH PROTECTION: Balmex works quickly to heal diaper rash and creates a highly effective, long lasting barrier that protects against wetness & chafing
- Clinically Proven To Reduce Redness In Just 3 Hours: Unlike some other diaper rash ointment and baby rash cream products, Balmex is clinically proven to reduce multiple symptoms of diaper rash, including redness, in just 3 hours.
- Neutralizes Rash-Causing Irritants: Balmex is infused with proven botanicals like Evening Primrose and Vitamins B & E to soothe baby skin and neutralize rash-causing irritants
- Easy On, Easy Off: Balmex's smooth rash cream is easy to apply and remove, leaving less mess for you and less friction for your baby's delicate skin.
- Pediatrician Recommended: Recommended by Pediatricians and trusted by Moms for over 50 years, Balmex's baby diaper cream is safe and gentle for daily use
Over-the-counter baby care is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Directions Change wet or soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Active Ingredients: Zinc oxide 11.3%. Inactive ingredients: beeswax, benzoic acid, dimethicone, glycine soja (soybean) oil, magnesium aspartate, methylparaben, microcrystalline wax, mineral oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) seed extract, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, panthenol, peruvian balsam, potassium aspartate, potassium hydroxide, propylparaben, sarcosine, sodium cocoyl amino acids, sorbitan sesquioleate, synthetic beeswax, tocopherol, water
For external use only. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.