Item No. 0398614
Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover and protect your minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns. Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these first-aid wound care bandages stretch and flex as you move. Each fabric bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal.From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection, making them a great addition to a first aid kit or wound care supplies. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- Extra-large Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor cuts
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- Featuring a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds & may help prevent re-injury
- These comfortable fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages - Extra Large - 10 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For use on minor cuts and scrapes. For best results, apply bandage to clean dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Questions 866-565-2873; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www.bandaid.com
For medical emergencies seek professional help. STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged