Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large - 10 ct
Item No. 0398614
Try Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, which cover and protect minor wounds. Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these extra-large wound care bandages stretch, bend, and flex as you move. Each bandage features a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal which may help to prevent re-injury. Made with a Hurt-Free Pad, these comfortable first-aid bandages won't stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal. From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
- 10-ct. extra-large Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages to cover & protect minor cuts
- These flexible bandages are made with Memory-Weave fabric, which stretches and flexes as you move
- The bandages feature Quilt-Aid Comfort Pads designed to cushion painful wounds & may help prevent re-injury
- These fabric bandages stay on for up to 24 hours & help protect against dirt and germs, which may cause infection
- The Hurt-Free Pad on these first-aid bandages won't stick to wounds allowing for gentle removal
|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages, Extra Large - 10 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For use on minor cuts and scrapes. For best results, apply bandage to clean dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Questions 866-565-2873 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www.bandaid.com
For medical emergencies seek professional help. STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.