Band-Aid Brand Bandages with Neosporin Antibiotic, Extra Large - 8 ct
Get $5.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy $25.00 of items
Item No. 0306410
Get mess-free infection protection with these extra large Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Infection Defense with Neosporin. These sterile bandages have Neosporin antibiotic ointment right on the pad, and provide a 4-sided seal that protects against dirt & germs that may cause infection & delay healing. These Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages also have a Hurt-Free Pad that won't stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal. This package contains 8 extra large antibiotic bandages.
- 8-ct. of extra large sterile bandages in this pack of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Infection Defense with Neosporin
- Antibiotic ointment is right on the pad of these sterile bandages for, no-mess infection protection
- These Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages Infection Defense with Neosporin feature a 4-sided seal that protects against dirt and germs
- Unique Hurt-Free Pad on adhesive bandages won't stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal
- This package contains 8 extra large Neosporin bandages that protects wounds from germs.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Bandages with Neosporin Antibiotic, Extra Large - 8 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Clean the affected area. Cover with bandage. Replace as needed.Questions 866-565-2873Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755.www.Band-Aid.com
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Each gram of ointment contains Polymyxin B Sulfate 10,000 units and Bacitracin Zinc 500 units in a special white petrolatum base.
STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Not made with natural rubber latex For medical emergencies seek professional help. WARNINGS: For external use only. Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a physician. Stop use and consult a physician if the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.