Band-Aid Brand Tru-Stay Adhesive Pads, Large Sterile Bandages - 10 ct
Item No. 0033917
Band-Aid Brand Tru-Stay Adhesive Pads are designed to cover most minor wounds and provide dependable protection that stays in place. These large sterile bandages are made with a unique Quilt-Aid Comfort pad that is designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. Ideal for wound care of minor cuts, scrapes and burns, these large Band-Aid Brand Tru-Stay Adhesive Pads feature a 4-sided seal that protects against dirt & germs. With Tri-Ply Backing, they are designed to stay in place, yet they each feature a Hurt-Free Pad that won't stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal. Plus, the sheer adhesive offers lightweight and breathable protection that is flexible enough to move with you. These large bandage pads make a great addition to a home first aid kit or wound care supplies.
- Large Band-Aid Brand Tru-Stay Adhesive Bandage Pads designed for first aid care of most minor wounds
- Large sterile bandages are made with a unique Quilt-Aid Comfort pad to help cushion painful wounds
- These first-aid pads are also made with Tri-Ply Backing, with unique adhesive for real staying power
- Featuring a 4-sided seal that protects minor cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns against dirt & germs
- Sheer adhesive offers lightweight, breathable protection that is flexible enough to move with you
First aid products are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Tru-Stay Adhesive Pads, Large Sterile Bandages - 10 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed. Questions 866-565-2873Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755.www.band-aid.com
STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged For medical emergencies seek professional help. Not made with natural rubber latex
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.