Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips Bandages, Extra Large - 10 ct
Item No. 0306411
Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips Adhesive Bandages protect and cover minor cuts, scrapes, burns and wounds. These extra-large durable adhesive bandages are made from Dura-Weave waterproof fabric, which is heavy-duty and provides superior adhesion to stay on up to 24 hours. The Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad is designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. Made with a 4-sided seal, this waterproof bandage also helps protect wounds from dirt and germs that may cause infection and stays on even when wet. This package contains extra-large sterile bandages each measuring 1.75 by 4 inches, ideal for wounds on elbows and knees. These tough bandages offer wound care from the #1 doctor recommended Bandage Brand and make a great addition to a home first aid kit. Please note that Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips are not recommended for those with sensitive or delicate skin. Use this product along with Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic for infection protection.
- Box of sterile extra-large Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips Adhesive Bandages
- Bandages are 100% waterproof to keep out water, dirt and germs that may cause infection
- Features heavy-duty Dura-Weave waterproof fabric with superior adhesion to stay on up to 24 hours
- Designed with a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad that's designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal
- 4-sided seal of the sterile bandages helps protect from all angles & sticks to skin, not the wound
|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips Bandages, Extra Large - 10 ct|
|Sub Brand||Water Block|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed.Questions 866-565-2873 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755www.band-aid.com
For medical emergencies seek professional help. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin. STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.