|Product Name||Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips Bandages, Extra Large - 10 ct|
|Sub Brand||Water Block|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0306411
Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips Adhesive Bandages protect and cover minor cuts, scrapes, burns and wounds. These extra-large durable adhesive bandages are made from Dura-Weave waterproof fabric, which is heavy-duty and provides superior adhesion to stay on up to 24 hours. The Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad is designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. Made with a 4-sided seal, this waterproof bandage also helps protect wounds from dirt and germs that may cause infection and stays on even when wet. This package contains extra-large sterile bandages each measuring 1.75 by 4 inches, ideal for wounds on elbows and knees. These tough bandages offer wound care from the #1 doctor recommended Bandage Brand and make a great addition to a home first aid kit. Please note that Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips are not recommended for those with sensitive or delicate skin. Use this product along with Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic for infection protection.
- Box of sterile extra-large Band-Aid Brand Water Block Tough Strips Adhesive Bandages
- Bandages are 100% waterproof to keep out water, dirt and germs that may cause infection
- Features heavy-duty Dura-Weave waterproof fabric with superior adhesion to stay on up to 24 hours
- Designed with a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad that's designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal
- 4-sided seal of the sterile bandages helps protect from all angles & sticks to skin, not the wound
First aid products are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
For best results, apply bandage to clean, dry skin. Change bandage daily, when wet, or more often if needed.Questions 866-565-2873 Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755www.band-aid.com
For medical emergencies seek professional help. Not intended for use on sensitive or delicate skin. STERILE unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.